Are You READY To Start Your SOLAR Journey With READY SOLAR
How does solar work?
1. Solar Panels
3. Electric Meter
4. System Monitoring
Benefits of Solar ?
We’re able to offset expensive electricity prices because our solar panels produce energy much more efficiently than traditional utilities. You save money.
Rising Electric Rates
Government Rebates & Tax Credits
Are solar panels right for your business?
We have found that the best candidates for commercial solar panel systems and energy storage include organizations that:
1. Manage a portfolio of locations with large service area, good quality rooftops, or have available land close to the facility
2. Take pride in and prioritize offsetting energy consumption at the local level
3. See solar as a positive marketing opportunity
4. Want to save money on operating costs
5. Have a commitment to achieving sustainability objectives
6. Have large energy load requirements
Solar for Real Estate Developers
For real estate developers, solar can help move projects through the development permitting process quicker by showing your commitment to sustainability. Solar also offers an exceptional marketing opportunity that can help developments sell faster and gain more attention.
For purpose-built multi-unit rental buildings, the capitalization value on the common area savings now far outweighs the project cost, immediately adding value to your project.
We work with real estate developers end to end by consulting on best product solutions for your developments, system design and project installation.